I just wanted to share this quick and easy little craft Miss Milania and I put together.
acrylic paints-for the foot
black paint pen
1. Pour all three paints onto a plate in different sections.
2. Using the sponge, paint bottom of baby's foot, making sure all toes are covered.
3. Press against pot and lift up without smudging (or trying not to in our case).
4. repeat with the other foot, making sure the big toe is facing out, and let dry.
5. Using the paint pen, go in and draw the rest of the butterfly. For added touch, write the child's name and year as well!