Crocpot Chicken Phillys
3 green peppers
4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 bullion cubs
Famous Dave's steak seasoning (you could use any seasoning you prefer)
1. Dice up green peppers and onion.
2. Place green peppers, onion, chicken breasts, and bullion cubs in the crocpot with 1/4-1/2 cup of water and place on low. Let cook 6 hours or until chicken is cooked.
3. Take out chicken and shred between two forks.
4. Readd it to the crocpot and add a little bit of garlic powder and steak seasoning to taste. Let cook another hour.
5. Place on buns with shredded cheese and dinner is served!