Tuesday, April 9, 2013

pregnant!!

I am SO SO excited to share our great news with you....


Ryan and I are expecting a baby in October!!


 

Seriously, this has been the hardest thing to keep quiet about, but now that I am officially through my first trimester we are sharing with everyone!

We found out in the wee morning hours of February 11th that we have a little one on the way. I have done everything possible to keep quiet and deflect any attention away from not drinking/going out/etc. but I know some of you already had your suspicisons...and we're right :). We will be welcoming this little one into the world on October 22nd and couldn't be more excited! :)

I will type up more details in the next couple days but wanted to share the good news for now!! :)
 
 

**is it really weird that ever since I started this blog I have thought about the day I would post that we're expecting a child?! I'm weird.

18 comments:

Casey said...

Congratuations! What an exciting time for you and your family!

Sarah said...

Congrats! Welcome to mommyhood :) Hope you are feeling okay!

Cayla Hess said...

Yes, yes, yes!! So excited for you lovebug :) You guys will be great parents. Can't wait to find out more!

Bailey @ House, Home & Puppies said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Audrie Is... said...

Thank you so much Casey! It is exciting and nervewracking all at the same time! :)

Audrie Is... said...

Well thank you!! :) i am doing a little better than I was--I have HG (extreme morning sickness basically) and have been miserable but itll all be worth it in the end.

Audrie Is... said...

Aww thank you missy!! We are both so excited! I suppose ill be a "mogger" now instead of a "blogger" :)

Audrie Is... said...

Thank you, thank you!! It is exciting and scary at the same time :)

Alex[andra] said...

Congratulations!! This is very exciting!

Kelsey Homolka said...

OMG OMG OMG! I am SERIOUSLY so excited for you! We need to plan a meet-and-greet type date! I'll even come up to Omaha! Can we pleeeeeease?!?!!?!!

Audrie Is... said...

Aww thanks!!

Audrie Is... said...

Aww thank you!! Life is certainly happening around here!! We have a busy next few months but if we can get away for a weekend or something i will def let you know! I would love that!

Anna @ The Things I'm Learning said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tara caldwell said...

Congratulations! I have a friend due the same time! :) Enjoy your pregnancy!

Stephanie said...

Aw congrats Audrie!

Audrie Is... said...

Aww thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Audrie Is... said...

Wow, i also have a friend sue literally the day after!! My sister is due 3 weeks after! Crazy.

Audrie Is... said...

Thank you, thank you! :)