Caramel Chex Mix
4 sticks of butter (I never said it was healthy!)
1 bag of brown sugar
1 cup corn syrup
1 box chex mix
1 box rice chex
1 bag of pretzels (I prefer the not salted ones but to each their own)
1. In a medium sized pan, combine the butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
3. While that is sitting, combine the cereals and pretzels in a large mixing bowl.
5. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
6. Spread the mixture out onto baking sheets (it takes me about 2.5 or three full baking sheets to fit it all) and bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let cool.
8. Break up all the pieces and enjoy!
This recipe makes a TON. It seems like I always say that, but it really does! Just imagine what 2 boxes of cereal and a bag of pretzels looks like--you better plan to share!!