Thursday, January 3, 2013

MARRIED!!

We did it!! It has been a crazy week for us but I can officially say it is all over now and WE ARE MARRIED!! Obviously I will post more about the wedding when we get home, but it was seriously perfect. It was everything I imagined it to be and our day was just wonderful. Aaaaah.

Words cannot describe how blessed I feel overall...I think I have truly been high on life for several days now!! I've had so many wonderful things going on in my life the last few days it is crazy and I just can't seem to say "thanks" enough to everyone who deserves it...God, friends, and family.

But for now...

We are in route or already in Bora Bora!! See you all in a couple of weeks!!

2 comments:

Kelsey Homolka said...

HAPPY!!! Congrats girl, take all the time you need away, we'll patiently be waiting to here the deets when you get back :)

Cayla Hess said...

YIPEE!! Soooo excited for you guys! Enjoy the honeymoon bliss ;)