Wednesday, January 16, 2013

...back to reality.

Aaaaah I've been home for about 36 hours now and am finally coming to terms with the fact that life is back to normal...no more wedding planning, no more parties, and no more Bora Bora. Aaaah. White girl problems, I suppose.

Anyway, I still have a million things to do around the house, including shampooing my carpets and unpacking luggage, but I WILL get back into the routine of this blogging thing this weekend hopefully and get up some wedding deets!! (I seriously forgot my login account name just a minute ago--whoa!)

So for now...this is where I've been the last 4-ish weeks...

the altar...


-and-

Bora Bora...

 
 
 

 
So there's a couple sneak peeks for you:) I promise to have LOTS more up very soon, details included; but for now, this girl has some major housework to get done. #priorities

10 comments:

Myka said...

I LOVE your honeymoon photos, Audrie! The turtle's my favorite. Welcome to married life!

Kathleen said...

Soo pretty! Congratulations! The post wedding depression will kick in once you realize it is really all over!

Audrie Is... said...

Thank you Myka! I love that picture too...it looks like he's smiling at me! :) have a great weekend!!

Audrie Is... said...

Thank you!! And Nooo dont tell me that! Im happy its all settling a bit...i feel like my routine has been neglected for a solid month! I hope none of that nonsense kicks in :)

Kelsey Homolka said...

Ahhh!! Me so excited you're back! :) I cannot wait to hear all the deets and see your gorgeous pics! I'm so jealous that you got to spend all that time away from this freezing place!! You're only allowed a couple more days off then I REQUEST you come back and tell me all about it!!

Mills said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and you had me at 'white girl problems' & bora bora. Beyond jealous! The pics look awesome.

Audrie Is... said...

Eeeek Im semi-excited to be home too!! I have to telp you lol this comment word for word, sounds like something my bestie would say! I had to do a double take to see who really left it! And Ill def be back to bloggerland soon :)i hope you have a good weekend missy!

Audrie Is... said...

That made me lol :) so glad to have you!! Thanks!!

Ally F said...

Ahhh Bora Bora would have been amazing, if I ever get married that is where I want to honeymoon! And congrats on the wedding :)

Life of Ally

Brooke said...

Wow looks so pretty in Bora Bora! I would love to go! I always want to stay in a hut on the water, seems so magical!

=) Brooke