Croc-Pot Honey Pork
2-3 pound boneless pork roast
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1/4 cup water
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3/4 cup honey
(1/2 cup Wondra and 1/2 cup water to make gravy)
1. Spray Crock-pot with Pam, turn on low, and place pork inside.
2. In a bowl, combine all of the above ingredients (except what's used to make the gravy). It will end up looking strange and even smelling funny but cooks wonderfully!
3. Add mixture to Crock-pot by smothering pork and making sure it gets underneath!
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until meat is thoroughly cooked.
5. Once cooked, remove the meat from the Crock-pot and place a cup of the broth in a saucepan on medium-low.
6. As you're waiting on that to boil, combine 1/2 cup Wondra and 1/2 cup water in a bowl.
7. When the broth starts to boil, stir in the mixture slowly but continuously. Wait until it's at its desired consistency and then remove from heat.
8. Pour over the pulled apart pork and enjoy!