1 package Oreo's
1 package cream cheese
1/2 bar Almond Bark
1. Set out the cream cheese to room temperature.
2. Mash Oreo's into fine pieces/crumbs. I just use a spoon in a big bowl to do this but I know there are several gadgets out there that will do this too.
3. Combine Oreo's and cream cheese with mixer until completely blended.
4. Form the mixture into small balls and place on cookie sheet
5. Refrigerate for an hour
6. After the cookie balls are firm, melt the almond bark to dipping consistency. (I usually do this in the microwave, though I know my grandma would die knowing I wasn't using a "double boiler")
7. Dip cookie balls in almond bark and place on wax paper to dry. If you want to sprinkle them, do it while they are still wet.