We dropped off my ring last weekend to have it sautered, sized, and a diamond replaced. So I have been ringless for a week+ now :( but will get it back Friday!
Ok, ok, call me crazy but we have already begun this. Mainly because our guest bedrooms are CONSUMED with wedding stuff and I was afraid our suitcases would get lost. Ok, thats a lie. But seriously because we have had to buy a few things (power adapter, water shoes, etc) and I have nowhere else to put them except a suitcase. And because, lezzbehonest, I'm not going to wear my swimsuits or sundresses anytime soon. And well...because I'm excited.
- Round up the rest of our wedding party gifts
- Get some small things for reception/decorations I've yet to buy...specifically small frames. Minor, huh?
- Pick up marriage license
- Put together a picture list for photographer
- Find rehearsal dinner outfits
- Put together song list for DJ
- Write and send in program information to be printed
- Thank-you’s—I want to use a picture on these so there’s not much I can do with them yet except get the wording written but I'm having anxiety about not being able to work on them yet. What is wrong with me?!
- Have my dress/veil pressed
- Finish wedding party "How I Know's" for table at reception
- Finish honeymoon packing/buying
So for now you can find me hustling and bustling around town, on the phone making phone calls, or with my head burried in a pillow because I can't believe this is all happening in the NEXT 20 DAYS. I-cannot-wait.
ps-I know this seems pretty detailed, long, and probably crazy, but seriously, this blog is for yours truly and I want to remember ALL the details of my crazy life and this crazy wedding planning. It's nice I can share it all with my readers and I know some people like reading it, but at the end of the day, it is for me. And that's why I put so much time and details into most posts.
Over and out. :)