Yesterday I promised you all I would post this little gem of a recipe on here today. So here I am...sharing our dinner from Sunday and how I made it!
Chicken Alfredo Bake
16oz noodles (ziti works best!)
2 jars of alfredo sauce (we use Ragu Roasted Garlic)
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
15oz ricotta cheese
2 T garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves minced
8oz sour cream
3 chicken breasts
1. Cook and drain pasta as instructed.
2. Boil chicken breasts until thoroughly cooked and then dice into cubes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Lightly grease a 13x9 baking pan
4. Mix all ingredients except the mozzarella cheese together in a bowl and beat with fork until smooth
5. Spread mixture into greased baking pan and coat with mozzarella.
6. Place in oven and bake 30-45 minutes or until golden brown on top
7. Remove from oven and enjoy! :)
**baker beware: this recipes makes A LOT
And there you have it!! We paired ours with iceberg lettuce and dressing, but if you're into the the whole carb thing, I'm sure some garlic bread would be wonderful with it too! :)
If any of you try this out, let me know how it turned out!! Or, if you have a different recipe for something similar, please share that also--I love new trying new recipes!