Thursday, November 29, 2012

making and baking.


Sugared Chicken
 
 
Ingredients:
Thawed chicken breasts (3lbs)
1 cup brown sugar
1 T garlic powder or 2 T minced garlic
3 T olive oil (I use garlic olive oil)
 
Directions
1. Grease a 9x9 baking dish
2. Preheat oven to 450
3. Combine brown sugar, garlic, and olive oil in a small bowl.
4. Coat each piece of chicken in mixture and then place in baking dish.
5. Sprinkle the rest of the mixture over chicken in the dish.
6. Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly cooked depending on the size of the chicken breasts
7. Enjoy!
 
This is a super easy recipe (anything with more than 5 ingredients? forget it.) and also one of our favorites so I thought I should share! Let me know if anybody else makes this and how they do it. I love to hear new ideas/recipes!


2 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

that looks delish!

Katherines Corner said...

oh my, yum..thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop.xo P.S. hugs to Bella and Dezi