Hi friends!! I have to apologize to you all for not posting much lately (blogger slump?) but more importantly, I have to apologize to sweet Andie for not putting this post up sooner! She nominated me for this award and I promised her I would post it earlier this week and honestly, I just got caught up and busy in life and didn't have the time!
She is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met in "bloggerland" and was so sweet to even think of me when giving her awards out, so thanks! I definitely recommend you go check out her page and say hello if you get the time!
11 random things about me:
1. I am THE worst nail picker alive! I seriously pick my nails constantly; I pick them if I'm nervous, scared, excited, sad, happy, etc.--any major emotion. It is a true feat when they are long enough to paint and look pretty! I'm trying to quit but I've been "trying to quit" since I was like 5. #isuck
|These are my nails right this very second.|
2. I am a sucker for reality tv. I really don't watch that much tv and will go days without turning it on, but when it comes to my shows and dvr, I could watch for days! I am OBSESSED with Big Brother, KUWTK, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Real Housewives of Anywhere. You know, all the really informational and educational television :)
3. Speaking of obsessions....bloody marys.
4. Out of all my outfits and accessories, hands down, my VERY favorite outfit is literally a sundress I bought that cost $20 bucks and my sunglasses. There is something so freeing about slipping on a sundress and sunglasses and being on my way. Oh how I'll miss summer.
5. You know those dogs that have to take medication when it storms out? Yeah, that's me. I am dealthy afraid of storms and will literally not even go near the sink or use the restroom (not even the toilet) when it's lightening out. I hate rain, I hate thunder, I hate lightening, and I am pretty sure if I ever see a tornado God might as well just do away with me because I will die right then and there.
6. Everyone close to me already knows this but my sleep schedule is so nuts. I am a complete night owl and the farthest thing from a morning person there is. I will NEVER be ok with getting up at 5:45 am, ever.
7. I am a big schedule and routine person. I literally make like 5 lists a day and will break down every task I do into minutes. Ryan is the opposite and it drives me CRAZY. No, we will not just randomly plan out our day when we wake up; who lives in that kind of disorganization?!
|Some creep at the gym who chose the one RIGHT behind me :)|
9. In case you weren't aware, I love Dezi and Bella more than any person should love their puppies. And oddly enough, I didn't even like dogs until we got Dezi. I was sure missing out beforehand, dogs have got to be the purest form of unconditional love there is.
10. I started this blog strictly for myself, as kind of a scrapbook/way to look back a long time ago. I had it private originally and wasn't even going to tell anyone about it (besides family). Over time I started to let people know about it and just recently even added the Google Friend Connect. I am SO happy I did. Randomly seeing someone out and them telling me they enjoy reading my blog is always a highlight and makes me feel so good! So thanks for taking time to read--whoever you may be!
11. Last but not least...I am in love with Reggie Bush. Really.
On to Andie's questions...
1. If you could learn any language, which one would it be?
--Definitely German. We have German friends (that speak perfect English) but I would love to be able to talk in German with them every once in awhile or learn more than like 5 words at least.
2. Who is your doppelganger? Or which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
--None that I can think of. Guess I better get on that fbook app that tells you huh?
3. Have you ever participated in any sports?
--Please refer to personal fact #8 above.
4. What is your favorite quote or motto in life?
-- #yolo :) Just kidding but I do like saying it. And the best use of it came from homeboy Tyga when he posted this... http://instagram.com/p/N5TsSbqenn/
I'm actually a big "everything happens for a reason" person. I truly believe it.
5. What is your favorite food/dish/cuisine?
--I reeeeally love this Mediterranean Salad from my fav restaurant where we went to college. It is so simple but so so yummy. Besides that, I'm a sucker for P.F Changs and their Spicy Chicken.
6. Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, or Caribou Coffee?
--Starbucks for life! (Never even tried DD)
7. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
--Reggie Bush, Reggie Bush, and a lot of money. #keepinitreal
8. What song is the most played on your iPod at this time?
--Jay Z: Can I get a Fuck You hahah I'm a classy girl, what can I say?
9. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
10. The world would be a better place if __________
--The Cubs won the World Series.
11. Do you believe in ghosts? Have you had an encounter with “the paranormal”?
--I do believe in them but it freaks me out maj! I don't even like thinking about them, actually this question will probably give me a nightmare...seriously.