1 package of lunch meat ham (any brand)
1 package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Package of tortillas
Fresh green onions
1. Start by laying out the tortillas and coating with a thin layer of cream cheese. (It is best to let the cream cheese sit out awhile, so it's easier to spread)
2. Sprinkle garlic powder on the cream cheese
3. Rinse and cut up green onion tips and sprinkle on top of the tortilla to taste. (Ryan doesn't like green onions so I don't use many)
4. Layer the ham on the tortilla. You can use as much or as little as you like!
5. Roll up the tortilla tightly and begin cutting 1inch slices off
6. Place them on a plate (or football dish as I have) and voila! Perfect snack!
**I used two large tortillas, about 1/4 the cream cheese, and 10 slices of ham and this is how much it made, just to put it in perspective.