Thursday, May 24, 2012

T...GIF.

Celebrating TGIF a little early with a couple GIF's. Enjoy--and have a good weekend!!



When old people talk about sex, I'm like...




When Ryan tells me he has a surprise for me, I'm like...




When I'm getting a pedicure and I see the the feet of the lady sitting next to me, I'm like...




When someone tells me they don't like Taylor Swift, I'm like...




Every month when I get my period, I'm like...




And then I'm like...



Then when Ryan says "it can't be THAT bad," I'm like...




And then I'm back to...




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad I could provide it!! :) hope you have a good weekend!

      Delete
  2. Omg this is so funny! Such a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is hilarious! LOVE it! Specially the RAG Dance!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each and every one of you!! I started this blog as a way to document everything going on in our lives and I love sharing it with all of you along the way!