1 box fudge brownies (eggs, vegetable oil, water)
1 box strawberry cake mix (eggs, vegetable oil, water)
1 container of cream cheese frosting
1. Basically, all I did was make the brownies and the cake mix at the same time (in separate bowls) according to their instructions, while preheating the oven to 350.
2. I then filled a cupcake tin with aluminum holders/liners (though I'm sure paper would work).
3. I filled each liner with about 1/4-1/2 brownie on the bottom and then 1/4 cake on top. This leaves them about 1/3 of the way full.
4. Then, placed them in the oven and let them bake for about 35 minutes until the strawberry on top looked "over" done. I even grabbed a couple to break apart and make sure the brownie on bottom was thoroughly cooked.
5. I let them cool, iced them, and done! Easy as cake...:)
**It ended up making about 30 of these!
I would highly recommend these for any occassion, but with Valentine's Day coming up, why not give them a try?!
**No, I don't intend on this blog turning into a cooking blog, but I do love sharing the things I love, even if that means good eats!