Sunday, January 29, 2012

...LOVING SWEET TREATS!



Cake Batter Dip!

This is a quick and easy little dessert that is perfect for whipping up and setting out for parties if you're in a hurry--and it's only three ingredients!! It tastes just like cake batter but has fun little colorful swirls in it.

Ingredients:
1 box funfetti cake mix
1/2 container of plain yogurt (big container, not an individual cup)
1/2 container of Cool Whip

1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl with fork and add more yogurt or Cool Whip to taste.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve
3. Spread out on a serving dish and serve with animal crackers, teddy grahams, or graham crackers

As easy as that :)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you say whip cream, do you mean....cool whip?

Audrie Is... said...

Yes, cool whip! I'm sorry for not clarifying..I'll change it right now! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

How much yogurt do you use? About how many cups?

Audrie Is... said...

Sorry, i just noticed this. It varies by taste but id say 1.5-2 cups for my liking..just keep adding a little more of whichever (yogurt or cool whip) until you get the taste you prefer (sweeter or not-so-sweet)

Kim S said...

This was very good! I made this last weekend for a party I had and I could eat it right out of the bowl! I think you could switch it up and make it with whatever kind of cake mix you prefer! I'm going to try cherry chip next time. Very good idea!

Audrie Is... said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

You'll have to let me know what flavors you've tried and how they turned out--I never even thought of switching it up until you said that.

Anonymous said...

Shut up! I will have to try this, I loved Dunkaroos as a kid. What a way to walk down memory lane :)

Anonymous said...

so we dont have to bake the cake mix?? it doesnt hurt to eat the raw eggs without baking it?

Anonymous said...

No, no, no...you dont actually make the cake mix...you just use the powder from the box; no eggs involved!